2013 Lawrence Zombie Walk Sponsors

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Don't know how to look like a zombie?

I've been trying to find helpful websites and tutorials to post, and I'll add to the list as I find them. If you've found anything online particularly helpful, shoot me an email and I'll add it!

So far, the best site I've found is ZombieMaker.com. I'm quite fond of using liquid latex and 2-ply toilet paper or facial tissues, and this section of the website is quite helpful for someone who hasn't done this before. (Liquid latex is available at Spirit Halloween, which is located by IHOP right off of Iowa St., and probably at Fun and Games, behind Perkins & Arby's on 23rd).

Also, don't forget to read the other posts! Especially the last one.. it's quite important.

No comments:

Post a Comment