Zombie Walk Rules and Etiquette
1. Don't make any messes. Bloody handprints make the Mass Street businesses unhappy. Littering makes everyone unhappy. Destruction of property is illegal and makes the police unhappy.
2. Touch no one. Don't try to scare the bystanders (especially children). If someone looks scared, just move on.
3. Stay on the sidewalk, cross quickly with the signals, don't block traffic. Don't mob the cars or block the businesses. We don't want law enforcement breaking up the Zombie Walk for disobeying the law.
Also, new for this year, we will be collecting items for the local food bank, homeless shelter, and humane society. It's completely optional/not required at all, but we live in such a great community; they're willing to put up with us, so why not say thank you by giving back?
Some things you could bring:
- warm clothing (coats, jackets, hats, gloves, etc), all sizes welcome
- non-perishable foods (cans & such)
- old/new towels and blankets, pet food (dogs, cats, rabbits, rats), cat litter